Loved Always and Forever!
Juanita ("Nita"), a prophetess, was a compassionate soul who had a fondness for animals and who advocated for the prevention of animal cruelty. She may be compared to Tabitha, also known as Dorcas, described in Acts 9:36. Her son, Glen, said, "I have never met anyone who loved others as deeply as Mom. She loves the way Christ loved. In fact, I used to think she is strange for loving those who mistreated her. Now I realize how blessed I am to have her as my mom. I speak in the present tense because she is a follower of Christ, who said, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.", John 11:25, 26 (KJV). I am convinced that the date of Mom's passing has a spiritual significance. We are Mom and Son in Christ, always and forever!"
Nita was a native New Yorker, who's vast occupational experience included nursing, manufacturing and data processing for the New York Stock Exchange.
Juanita truly is Loved Always and Forever!
[This is published because Leevy's Funeral Home, in Columbia, South Carolina, neglected to publish Juanita's obituary, due to neglect.]
Comments
Post a Comment